Lake County Truck Accident Attorney
We are a law firm in Lake County, IL representing individuals that have been injured in truck accidents.
When a big rig speeding down a highway collides with a car, the force and impact are usually violent and catastrophic, leaving destruction, injury, and death in its wake. Tragically, these incidences happen almost every minute of every day on America’s roads – often caused by negligent truck drivers and greedy trucking companies who ignore safety rules and risk the lives of innocent people just to make a few more dollars. You need a Lake County truck accident lawyer to fight for you.
Representing clients in Lake County, Cook County, and throughout Chicagoland, Kirk brings passionate and aggressive advocacy to bear on their behalf. With a two-decade history of success and a steadfast commitment to helping injury victims and their families, he knows what it takes to cut through the efforts of carriers and their insurers to hide their negligence or avoid responsibility for the havoc they caused.
Kirk has recovered millions of dollars in compensation for truck and commercial vehicle accidents and other injury victims. But he also provides his clients with answers, guidance, comfort, support, and compassion during one of the most challenging ordeals they will ever face. That is why so many semi-truck accident victims in Lake County look for a lawyer like Kirk for help when they need it most.
1,200 Semi-Truck Accidents Every Single Day
The latest report by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) reveals that accidents involving big rigs wreak havoc on a daily basis:
- In 2017, there were approximately 450,000 reported crashes involving large trucks. That’s an average of over 1,200 big rig crashes every single day.
- 4,237(one percent) of those crashes involved fatalities, while 344,000 (23 percent) led to injuries.
- One hundred forty-nine people died in Illinois in 2017 from these incidences.
Some of the common types of accidents drivers are involved in include, jackknifing, truck rollovers, tire blowout, wide turns, and lost loads. Kirk can look into your case and begin his investigation to get you the compensation you need.
We are experienced in truck accident claims in Lake County that involve:
- 18-wheeler accidents
- Big rig truck accidents and rollovers
- Defective equipment or parts (ie: faulty brakes or tire defects)
- Railroad crossing crashes
- Negligent entrustment
- Tractor-trailer crashes and accidents
- Construction zone accidents